CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Another Eraser, another Fight, another Journey

I was going to tell you that this was happening when I started this blog, but that would lead me to tell you a summery  of the whole adventure and what fun would it be to skip all the details of the last years events? NO

AND NOW........        WHAT HAPPENED!

______________________________________________________________________

                                   2 weeks ago I went to my house from school and I called my mom and this man answered, "come to me and I'll let your parents go." I freaked out, and I searched the apartment for anything h could have left me, after 5 minutes I opened my laptop (that uses Satellite Connection) Opened it to see if he left me something and guess what? A business card was inside. I took it to the police but they didn't take me seriously, and I did the FREAKIN' STUPIDEST THING EVER! I punched the police man who was talking to me and ran. Oh, I ran.
Everything was a blur. And soon all the blurry things were 400 feet below me....

I cursed. I spat. If I was on the ground I would have kicked myself....

I was on the run AGAIN.

Gotta Fly!
Avalon

1 comments:

Cruz said...

thx for not posting my e-mail... and dang you got some good stories...