CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

HAHAHAHA

 


It's wrong but it's funny!   (my housekeeper emailed it to me a few weeks ago)

I thought it was appropriate for Christmas tomorrow!

psssst. im getting Sara a good bone from a cow... I found... JK it's left over from one of our meals. every day in the wild makes my wolf part use it's instincts... I'm spending less and less time in my human form... even less in my Eraser form. 

Gotta Fly!
Avalon

2 comments:

Cruz said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

hello peoples reading this!
please email me any of ur questions/comments to
avainsnickers@gmail.com
and i will video tape them and put them on my website.
the website name is
mailbagpenguin.webs.com
also, dont reply to this comment cuz i dont come back to these blogs unless they are one of my main blogs. i probably just found yours through other blogs...so, yeah.