CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 7, 2008

How it all happened-part 2

A few weeks later i had taught myself how to fly. It was and still is a wonderful sensation. Above the world, above all worries! Oh it's sensational! I flew for days without seeing a single person. Eventually I finally found a small town surrounded by forest, so I landed in a small clearing between a few trees and walked in. I found many people speaking what seemed like Spanish. Somehow I could understand them. I had some money I found on the street so I went to a small town diner. I ordered a cheap taco. I ate it lie I never ate before... I looked around and the diner was emptying I said to myself maybe they're just going to church or something that thought when I saw men morphing to Erasers. I found out I was too. The first one too a jab at my stomach, but I caught his arm and twisted it. Then, I took a round-house kick at his head and he fell to the floor unconscious, blood spilling out of his mouth. There were two left. I picked up a chair and hurled it at the one on the left's head. He caught it. then they took out guns. I jumped back over the table I was sitting at and turned it on its side so it would shelter me. I made a dash for the door and took to flight outside. I desended at the police office and too one of thier guns and shot my second persuer. He fell to the ground holding his arm. The other one shot me before I desended on him and rippd his arm off. I ran away crying with blood on my hands.


Heavy.... right?
Avalon

0 comments: