CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 12, 2008

Helicopter Madnes!

As we left off it was 5 months ago and  I had been dragged into a helicopter.


Very soon I reganed conciousness and we were going away from the cliff the dropped 60 feet.
I stood up and took my handcuffs and put one of my captors wings in the loop and broke it and then shoved him off the helicopter to his death 60 feet below.
The next one took out a gun but I kicked it with one leg and kicked him with the other.
I grabbed the key from his hands and shoved him off to.
I unlocked the handcuffs and took a gun on the floor and put it to the drivers head.
I whispered in his ear, "Go home and live and live a better life, but for now you are going to fly this plane right back to where you picked me up. Hear?"
He said," yes sir"
I got out of my wolf form, and walked back on the cliff a few minutes later, but geuss what?
There were 50 Erasers waiting for me!

Gotta Fly!
Avalon

2 comments:

Storm said...

HIII!!!!!!!!! you just commented on my blog!!!
so now i'm returning the favor!!!
so... ummm.... HI!!!
i love wolves, do you love wolves? well, considering you're 25% wolf... i hope you like them. i'm like 1% wolf, so i envy you... ok so BYES!!! *would hug, but doesn't know how you'd react*

Avalon said...

i like wolves