CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

FIve Months later...

I had gotten home!
Just so you know I was only stuck as a wolf for 5 days.

Now it was Summer Vacation, and we were going to some tropical place. The hotel was overlooking a cliff that dropped to the water... and there was an elavator going down the side of the cliff to come water here you can swim. 3 days in to the Vacation at dinner a pair of men with feline-like eyes were sitting next to us (that is my family). I stood up and walked over to them. I bluntly punched the first one in the face, and they both stood up, holding guns. Luckly I never leave the gun I have for this occasion, so I pulled out mine. Before they could pull the trigger I had sprinted out the door and on the lawn. The cliff was fifty feet away. All of us started to change to out hairy like selves, and one shot at my stomach but jumed and the bullet wend flying off the ledge, and so did the darker haired one whn I threw him off. But, the second one came up behind me and handcuffed me, and shoved a sleeping dart in my neck, the last thing remember was bein carried in a helicopter...



Gotta Fly!
Avalon

2 comments:

Nameless said...

hello. I would like it very much if you continue your story. I have been reading it to Sue and she enjoys it. I find your story fascinating and can see the connection between your not being evil and your creation. I was wondering a bit about your family. would you mind telling me a little bit about them? thank you very much. We should compare stories sometime.

Nameless

Avalon said...

hi,
what do you wanna know? I have a mom and a dad and a little brother (they all know exept my brother)
well, thats all and if you wanna know more tell me and i'll decide if i should or not...

Gotta Fly!
Avalon