CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 22, 2008

The Scar.... of DEATH

Where we left off I had the tattoo on my neck that meant I was gonna die.


Oh, and to get things straight he has my whole family. (he is the dude hat kidnapped them)
_____________________________________________________________________

                         That night I slept in a nearby cave (in my wolf form) while it snowed. 

I woke up and another wolf was sleeping by my feet. He woke up a few seconds later and growled at me. Of course I understood him/her and he was saying "hi" so I said hi back. He/she said his/her name was "Sara" and she was a female. She askes me why I was here and I told her the whole story. I don't know why. But, I left the human part out. :P

oops. that was short. whateva


Gotta Fly!
Avalon

0 comments: