CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 7, 2008

How it all happened-part 1

I was 13.

It was 1 year ago and I was starting 7th Grade. The leaves were already falling off the trees. A few weekends in to the school year I was walking my dog outside. There was very nice weather so I decided to go on a especially long walk with my cute little black Scottie I had named Total.\ A black van with no licence plate pulled up and took my dog and I inside. I woke up with a snout, fur and wings. I stood up and a man introduced himself as Jeb Batchelder. He took me outside and a bunch of cages with people with wings were being headed out. One of them who looked about 14 was biting another fur-like creature that she called Ari. He called her Max. And so did Jeb. All of a sudden a flock of birds swooped down on us and I escaped in all the commotion. Soon later I discovered I could go back to looking human.

0 comments: