CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 8, 2008

The Jouney

I soon had made it out of the place the Indians were holding me I shifted back to normal. I didn't feel like I deserved to fly at that moment after horribly killed those two men. Although I still wanted to go very fast, even though I had no idea where I was going...so I ran. I felt I was going north east somehow. SO I kept heading that way, and I realized that I was heading home. I ran faster. Soon I felt that I was going really fast, so I looked down. I was a dog running, wearing clothes. I thought to myself "WOW, maybe its a new ability" but when I tried to change back, I couldn't. As luck would have it; it started to rain. I curled up in a close by cave for the night. The whole night I felt as someone was watching me...

Gotta Fly!
Avalon

1 comments:

Kiyliey said...

this has nothing to do with your post, but you asked me if we could form an online pack and i figured it would be easier if i just commented my answer on your blog. my answer is...

yes, of course...

well "see" you on my blog!!

your new pack member,
Kiyliey