CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 21, 2008

On the Run- AGAIN

Im not in the mood to recap so here it goes!

______________________________________________________________________


WHen I say the buissness card was on the laptop I mean it was scanned and put on the screen. So I had brung the laptop with me. (cheapskate dad not buying a printer.) Thats how I'm able to post. Soon, I was over the forest surrounding the place I lived in. (Duh, I was flying) I landed a few hours later to take a break. I picked up the computer and deleted my old blog, thinking "I wont be able to post on this." Then I surfed youtube. After that I went over to a near-by spring to wash off. Just before I put my hands in I noticed a number on my neck. YES that tatoo like thing Ari got. If you didn't read Maximum Ride, it's a thing that goes on your neck and means your going to DIE. I panicked. That meant I only had a limited time to live. Good thing my mom wasn't here or she would have fainted by now.

____________________________________________________________________


Gotta Fly!
Avalon