CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 22, 2008

hey, i've been tagged 3 times

Here are the rules of tagging:


Rules:
1.Each blogger must post these rules first.
2.Each blogger starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
3.Blogger s that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their 8 things.
4.At the end of your blog,you need to choose 8 people to get tagged and list their names.
5.Don't forget to leave them a comment,telling them that they've been tagged and to read your blog

heh

~Nixx


(nixx gave them to me)

heh heh

NOW FOR MY FACTS/HABITS!
_________________________________________________________________

  1. I blog... alot (I bet you have noticed that)
  2. I have a dog (well a wolf I trained who will come in the story)
  3. I cry to lots of sad songs....
  4. I love almost every song.... Cruz knows that
  5. I know the lyrics to almost every song... 
  6. I'm always carrying a gun (a small pistol)
  7. I'm bad at these tag things
  8. I'm enviorment crazy!
TAG ur it! (to these people):

Are there tag-backs??? ah, who cares?
  1. Cruz
  2. Sonar
  3.  Nixx
  4. Kami
  5. Robert Varulfur
  6. & 7. Radar/Saphire
    8. door-knob-eating-carpet-licker

Gotta Fly!
Avalon

1 comments:

Cruz said...

yes and Cruz also knows you do an awesome air-guitar!!! lol...